Taran Tactical Innovations Base Pad for Smith & Wesson M&P Base Pad. The pin set screws are set with Loctite® at the specific tension we recommend, and will generally never need an adjustment. Tightening the Taran Tactical Innovations Base Pad for Smith & Wesson M&P Base pad screw is not recommended and may be difficult because the screw is set with Loctite®; trying to force the set screw to turn could result in stripping the screw. We do not warranty base pads for stripped heads on set screws or pins lost in result of tampering with the set screw.
Not for sale to California residents. A courtesy email will be sent to CA residence who place an order for a base pad that has the capability of taking a magazine past ten rounds. Ultimately a refund will be issued. CA residence can only purchase +0 base pads or GLOCK 43 and GLOCK 42 base pads. The 43 and 42 base pads do not take the mag capacity past ten rounds.
**Does not work on the compacts**
*Remove the metal insert at the bottom before installation*
Base pad for M&P +1/4
TTI M&P Firepower Base Pad Kit.
– Designed to work with the stock magazine spring
– Length, 1 1/2 inch front side, 1 inch on back side.
– Patented, proven push-pin design.
– Easily attaches and detaches from the magazine.
– No specialty tools or devices required to disassemble.
– One piece design, no extra parts to possibly lose during disassembly.
– Fits the USPSA 140mm gauge
– Holds 16+1 rounds of .40 S&W.
– Holds 22+1 rounds of 9mm.
– The added weight helps the magazine drop free easier for faster reloads.
– CNC machined from billet aluminum.
– Hard anodized.
– Made in the USA.
– Used and endorsed by multi-time World and National Champions Jerry Miculek, Team Miculek, and Julie Golob.
This Taran Tactical Innovations M&P base pad works on any full sized M&P handgun. This base pad will add 4 extra rounds in 9mm and 1 extra rounds in .40 Caliber to the magazine. This TTI base pad does add a little extra weight to the magazine which helps the empty mag drop free easier for faster reloads. This TTI M&P base pad, just like all of our base pads, is designed to give you the edge over your adversaries. We use our patented push pin design to lock the base pad to the magazine, which makes for easy field stripping and cleaning your magazines between stages. Just push down the pin, slide the base pad on and push the pin up to lock the base pad onto the magazine. Our one piece design is great because there are no extra parts or tools needed to attach the base pad to your magazine. The base pad itself is machined out of billet aluminum and is hard anodized to ensure durable long lasting color. All machining and manufacturing is done in the USA.