Wilson Combat – Ultralight Skeletonized Hammer
Model: 564 – Spec Ops 9 – Bullet Proof
Color: Stainless Steel
Brand new & factory sealed
This hammer is fully CNC machined from solid tool steel bar stock and heat treated to R/C 48-52 to produce the finest 1911 hammer on the market.
This hammer features a skeletonized spur for minimum weight and fastest possible lock time, hammer hooks cut to .020″ with 8 RMS ground finish and narrow half-cock notch to prevent nose damage.
Combine with our Ultralight Trigger (#190) and Deluxe Component (#314) for the ultimate trigger job. Minor fitting required.
· Unique, low profile design matches up perfectly with #563 Concealment beavertail.
· CNC Machined from Solid Tool Steel, R/C 48-52.
· .020″ Hammer Hooks with 8 RMS Ground Finish.
· Narrow Half-Cock Notch to Prevent Nose Damage.
· Precise Strut Pin Hole Location to Aid in Obtaining a Light Trigger Pull.
· Enhances Reliability and the Ability to Consistently Produce a Crisp, Yet Safe Trigger Pull.
· Narrowed to Provide Adequate Slide/Hammer Clearance.
· Skeletonized to Improve Lock Time.
The Sporting Jack handles most payments through Paypal. Please pay at the time of purchase so we can ship out your item to you as soon as possible.
The Sporting Jack ships all items via the Untied States Postal Service. Most orders are shipped within 1 business day. Delivery time in the US is normally between 2-5 business days.
I accept returns for refunds within 30 days of delivery date on unopened, unused and uninstalled items only.
I will be glad to issue a refund/exchange if a customer receives a product that is not as described.
I try to go the extra mile to help customers with their requests and questions
All products are made in the USA by American Craftsmen.
The Sporting Jack Outfitters is Certified with the US Dept of Veterans Affairs as a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB.)
A Proud Supporter and Alumni of Special Operations Warrior Foundation