Taran Tactical Base Pad for Glock 43+3 – Gold
– Designed to operate with the stock magazine spring.
– Overall weight .4oz.
– Length 1/8th Inch.
– Patented proven push pin design.
– Super easy to attach and detach from the magazine.
– No specialty tools or devices required to disassemble.
– One piece design, no extra parts to possibly lose during disassembly.
– Designed specifically for the GLOCK 43.
– +1 Holds 7+1 rounds in 9mm.
– CNC machined from billet aluminum.
– Hard Anodized.
– Made in the USA.
This Taran Tactical Innovations GLOCK base pad is designed for the GLOCK 43. This TTI base pad add 1 extra round to the magazine and is only a 1/8th of an inch longer than the stock base pad. We use our patented push pin design to lock the base pad to the magazine, which makes for easy field stripping and cleaning of your magazine. Just push down the pin, slide the base pad on and push the pin up to lock it onto the magazine. Our one piece design is great because there are no extra parts or tools needed to attach the base pad to your magazine. The base pad itself is machined out of billet aluminum and is hard anodized to ensure durable long lasting color. All machining and manufacturing is done in the USA.