Taran Tactical Base Pad Kit for Glock 43+2 – Gold
*Remove the metal insert at the bottom before installation*
*Does not work with grip plug*
*Product will not be compatible with Glock 43X or 48 firearms*
– This base pad comes with a 10% stronger spring.
– Overall weight 1oz.
– Length, 1 inch front side, half Inch on back side.
– Patented proven push pin design.
– Easily attaches and detaches from the magazine.
– No specialty tools or devices required to disassemble.
– One piece design, no extra parts to possibly lose during disassembly.
– Designed specifically for the GLOCK 43.
– +2 Holds 8 +1 rounds in 9mm.
– CNC machined from billet aluminum.
– Hard Anodized.
– Made in the USA.
This Taran Tactical Innovations GLOCK base pad is designed for the GLOCK 43. This TTI base pad adds 2 extra rounds to the magazine. We use our patented push pin design to lock the base pad to the magazine, which makes for easy field stripping and cleaning of your magazine. Just push down the pin, slide the base pad on and push the pin up to lock it onto the magazine. Our one piece design is great because there are no extra parts or tools needed to attach the base pad to your magazine. The base pad itself is machined out of billet aluminum and is hard anodized to ensure durable long lasting color. All machining and manufacturing is done in the USA.