Taran Tactical for Glock Ultimate Fiber Optic Sights Set
*COMPLETE SIGHT SET WILL COME WITH FIBER OPTIC ROD OF CHOSEN COLOR. INDIVIDUAL COMPONENTS WILL NOT INCLUDE FIBER OPTIC.*
*Please note : Fiber Optic does NOT come installed on the front sight*
Replacement Fiber Optic – https://tarantacticalinnovations.com/replacement-fiber-optic-rod/
– The front sight is .225″ tall and .115″ wide for perfect point-of-impact with the GLOCK 17, 17L, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 34, and 35.
– Made for double stack Glocks.
– 1/16 allen key.
– POA/POI set at 15 yards for Full Sized Glocks using 124 grain ammo. If you put the sights on another Glock (Sub compact/compact) the POA/POI will change since the sight ratio has changed. Figure out what your given POA/POI is for other Glock models and remember it. Take into account what type ammo you are using, different grain and bullet weight can change the bullets flight path.
– The TTI Ultimate Fiber Optic Sights for GLOCK were designed to the specifications of Taran Butler and Robert Vogel, for optimum sight picture and the brightest fiber optic front sight possible.
– The fiber optic dot has been moved up to the very top of the front sight so that the shooter will not get confused with shooting off the top of the dot or a big/thick blade sitting above it – Which can cause the shooter to shoot either too high or too low.
– The fiber optic bar is NOT partially embedded into the floor of the sight. That means that more light reaches a greater portion of the circumference of the rod.
– Our shiny, stainless steel screw, reflects even more light right to the middle of the rod.