Taran Tactical Innovations +3/4 Base Pad For Springfield Armory XDM9/40
The pin set screws are set with Loctite® at the specific tension we recommend, and will generally never need an adjustment. Tightening the base pad screw is not recommended and may be difficult because the screw is set with Loctite®; trying to force the set screw to turn could result in stripping the screw. We do not warranty base pads for stripped heads on set screws or pins lost in result of tampering with the set screw.
*Remove the metal insert at the bottom before installation*
TTI Firepower Base Pad Kit for XD(M) +3/4,
– 10% stronger spring Included.
– Overall weight .9oz.
– Length, 1 inch on the front side, 1/2 on the back side.
– Patented proven push pin design.
– Easily attaches and detaches from the magazine.
– No specialty tools or devices required to disassemble.
– One piece design, no extra parts to possibly lose during disassembly.
– Fits the USPSA 140mm gauge
– The added weight helps the magazine drop free easier for faster reloads.
– CNC machined from billet aluminum.
– Hard anodized.
– Made in the USA.
This Taran Tactical Innovations XD(M) base pad works on XD(M) magazines. This TTI base pad will add 4 extra rounds in 9mm, and 3 extra rounds in .40 Cal to the magazine. The TTI base pad does add a little extra weight to the magazine which helps the empty mag drop free easier for faster reloads. This XD(M) base pad, just like all of our base pads, is designed to give you the edge over your adversaries. We use our patented push pin design to lock the base pad to the magazine, which makes for easy field stripping and cleaning your magazines between stages. Just push down the pin, slide the base pad on and push the pin up to lock the base pad onto the magazine. Our one piece design is great because there are no extra parts or tools needed to attach the base pad to your magazine. The base pad itself is machined out of billet aluminum and is hard anodized to ensure durable long lasting color. All machining and manufacturing is done in the USA.