Wilson Combat – 1911 Match Grade Barrel
Caliber: .45 ACP
Fits: 5″ Full-Size / Government 1911
Brand new & factory sealed
Wilson Combat® Match-Grade Barrels are known for their unsurpassed quality and accuracy. Now you can have this superb accuracy without sending your pistol off to a master pistolsmith and waiting for months.
* Match-Grade – Superb Accuracy (2″ Or Less At 25 Yards With Good Ammo)
* 1 in 16″ Twist
* Fully Machined From Aircraft Grade Stainless Steel Forgings
* Heat-Treated To R/C 40 For Maximum Service Life
* Critical Manufacturing Tolerances Are Held To Less Than .0005″ (One Half Thousandth Of An Inch!)
* Glass Smooth Chamber And Perfectly Concentric With The Bore
* In Our Barrel Test Fixture We Routinely Obtain ½” At 25 Yard Groups
* Detailed Final Inspection Prior To Receiving The Wilson Name On The Hood
* Critical Lock-Up Contact Areas Cut To A Dimension That Provides A Good Lock-Up In Most Colt And Springfield Armory Pistols
* Includes Barrel Bushing
Wilson Combat® Match-Grade Barrels are known for their unsurpassed quality and accuracy. Wilson Combat® match barrels are fully machined from aircraft grade stainless steel forgings and heat-treated to R/C 40 for maximum service life. Critical manufacturing tolerances are held to less than .0005″ (one half thousandth of an inch!). To give you phenomenal accuracy, extreme care has been taken to assure that the chamber is glass smooth and perfectly concentric with the bore. In our barrel test fixture we routinely obtain test groups of 1/2″ @ 25 yards; the accuracy is guaranteed to please YOU! Throughout the manufacturing process each barrel undergoes multiple quality-control checks, with a detailed final inspection prior to receiving the Wilson name. You can be sure that if your barrel bears the Wilson name, it’s the best there is!
Now you can have superb accuracy (2″ or less at 25 yds. with good ammo) without sending your pistol off to a master pistolsmith and waiting for months. Our “drop-in” barrel is exactly the same as our #33G match grade barrel, with the critical lock-up contact areas cut to a dimension that provides a good lock-up in most Colt and Springfield pistols. Due to variations in pistol dimensions, installation in some pistols may require very minor material removal which most people can easily do themselves.