When installing the TTI base pad:
*Remove the metal insert at the bottom before installation*
*Does not come with an allen key. Screw is set with Loc-tite to achieve our recommended tension with the pin. If the pin is very loose use a 1/16 allen (hex) to tighten it, but be careful to not strip the screw.*
*TTI Firepower Base Pad for CZ 17/18 round Mec-Gar magazines*
*Compatible with Archon Type B magazines*
– Designed to work with the stock spring.
– Patented proven push pin design.
– attach and detach with ease from the magazine.
– No specialty tools or devices required to assemble/disassemble.
– One piece design. No extra parts to possibly lose during disassembly.
– Fits the USPSA 140mm gauge.
– Holds 19+1 rounds of 9mm in the CZ 17/18 round Mec-Gar magazines.
– The added weight helps the magazine drop free easily for faster reloads.
– CNC machined from billet aluminum.
– Hard anodized coloring process.
– Made in the USA.
The Taran Tactical Innovations CZ base pad adds 2 extra rounds to the CZ 17/18 round magazines, making the 17/18 round Mec-Gar magazines capable of holding 19 rounds in the magazine and 1 in the chamber. The TTI CZ base pad, just like all of our base pads are designed to give you the edge over your adversaries. We use our patented push pin design to lock the base pad to the magazine, which makes for easy field stripping and cleaning between stages. Just push the down the pin, slide the base pad onto the magazine and push the pin up to lock the base pad onto the magazine. Our one piece design is great because there are no extra parts or tools needed to attach the base pad to your magazine. The base pad itself is machined out of billet aluminum and is hard anodized to ensure durable long lasting color. All machining and manufacturing is done in the USA.